Re: [Chicken-users] Bundling chicken.

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Bundling chicken.
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:25:16 +0200

On 7/15/07, Robin Lee Powell <address@hidden> wrote:

I've got an app that is almost 1.0 ready.  I've seen the page on
what C files you have to bundle to allow things to be compiled by
people that don't have Chicken, but what I'm unclear on is what you
have to do to allow people to run an app that includes eggs.  Can
anyone give me pointers?

What eggs are you using for the app? It is generally no problem to
create a set of .c files for distribution, but (as you can probably guess)
the process of compiling the right files with the right options isn't always
very consistent.

Also, what platforms do you want the code to build/run on?