[Chicken-users] Some reorganization of Eggs Unlimited sections

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: [Chicken-users] Some reorganization of Eggs Unlimited sections
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:37:28 +0900

Hello,

    I was wondering if it would be possible to make some
reorganization to the sections in the Eggs Unlimited page, since now
the 'Miscellaneous' section seems to have become the largest
one. Specifically, I have the following changes in mind:

1. Rename section `Run-time code generation' to `Code generation', and
   move the following eggs to it: crunch, sassy, fp

2. Move the following eggs to section `Debugging tools': gdb, mayo

3. Create section `Egg Tools' and move the following eggs to it:
   nest-tool, meta-setup, salmonella,

4. Move the following eggs to section `Language extensions':
   suspension, autoload, softscheme, environments, sandbox

5. Create section `External library interfaces' and move the following
   eggs to it: svn-client, mpd-client, gettext, lirc-client, geoip

6. Create section 'OS interface' and move the following eggs to it:
   osprocess, macosx, rlimit, locale

I am willing to modify all the .meta files, accordingly, as long as we
can agree on how to restructure the miscellaneous section.

   -Ivan