Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken on OpenMoko

From: john
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Chicken on OpenMoko
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:29:44 +0100

I have not tried to build with OpenEmbedded yet as I only really need the runtime library etc which is easy enough to copy across to the device. Would be good to see how that works!

I used the cross tools generated by MokoMakefile but just did a standard autoconf build as described on the wiki:

http://galinha.ucpel.tche.br:8080//cross%20compilation

Here is a screen capture from my phone:

http://flickr.com/photos/zedstar/1203715685/

Good to see a few other OpenMoko users in Chicken land :)

John.