[Chicken-users] help needed on egg repository maintenance

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-users] help needed on egg repository maintenance
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 02:07:04 +0200

Hello, everybody.

The time has come again, where I'm getting down on my knees
humbly begging for help: keeping the egg repository in shape
currently takes too much of the little time I have. I want to get a new
release out, but the whole build situation and the texinfo manual
integration makes this more labour-intensive than I expected.

Would someone (the more the better) be willing to take an eye
on the repository? It means waiting for an e-mail by the post-commit
script and checking/repairing/kicking someone's ass in case
something breaks.

Anybody? Hey, it's fun!