[Chicken-users] Callback question

From: William Ramsay
Subject: [Chicken-users] Callback question
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 09:16:08 -0400

Hi,

When handling a callback with define-external, how do you get it to fall through. In other words, I'm watching for a Return keystroke in a dialog box. If the user presses a letter key, the key should be passed on to normal data entry. However. if a Return is pressed, I want my handler to handle it. It seems that to do this I have to pick up all keystrokes, test for Return, and pass the code on if it is not
a Return.   Problem is I have no idea how to 'pass it on'.

Any ideas?

Bill