Re: [Chicken-users] read / write floats

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] read / write floats
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 00:21:57 -0500

The Chicken core and the vast majority of eggs are BSD or MIT
licensed; only 43 of 364 eggs are GPL.  It is not unreasonable to
point this out, in case a new user is unaware that different eggs come
with a wide variety of licenses (unlike some more homogeneous
languages).  I did not interpret Kon's remark as attacking the GPL
license in general nor your choice to use it in particular.  Let us
shake hands and move on.