Re: [Chicken-users] (no subject)

From: Zbigniew
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:00:41 -0500

I checked in a fix to SVN (snapshot available soon).  Grab it and let
me know if it works.

** After you build the new Chicken, if you have any eggs built before
version 2.7, you must perform one step: **

ln -sf /usr/local/lib/libchicken.dylib /usr/local/lib/libchicken.0.dylib

This is because old eggs are pointing to libchicken.0.dylib, which is
no longer valid.  Old eggs will then load correctly.

Special note: if you have any old eggs (again, pre-2.7) you cannot
test them out from the Chicken build directory; you must install
Chicken first.

Felix, if you have any questions, contact me.  Handling of library
paths changed with the new build system, which has had some
interesting effects.