Re: [Chicken-users] build on Windows with cygwin

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] build on Windows with cygwin
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:40:41 +0200

On 9/18/07, Shawn Rutledge <address@hidden> wrote:

> That link says it can build against either cygwin or mingw.  If I do
> not use -mno-cygwin, it complains about not finding direct.h.

Depending on the makefile (a piece of information I need before
I can say much more), this may be caused by other reasons.

> So for the kind of successful testing that has been going on with
> Chicken, you use the separate mingw package from their page, rather
> than cygwin?

I just hope the former part of the sentence is not meant ironically...
(there has not been any testing. Cygwin is currently not supported, since
nobody has responded to my inquiries about a 2.6 cygwin build log)