Re: [Chicken-users] Imlib2 question

From: William Ramsay
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Imlib2 question
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:04:19 -0400

Once I spelled receive correctly it works like a champ. Thanks. I cannot
get over what a great language Scheme is and what a great system Chicken is.
Why would anyone use anything else?

Thanks again. What I was missing in trying to use receive was that the results
must be handled inside the body of the procedure.

Bill