Re: [Chicken-users] no trunk build on mingw since friday

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] no trunk build on mingw since friday
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 14:31:44 -0700

On Oct 1, 2007, at 12:05 PM, Jerry van Dijk wrote:

felix winkelmann writes:

* To get chicken.info to install the end of line 763 in rules.make should actually read: "--info-file=chicken.info" instead of just "chicken.info"

This doesn't work, at least on Linux (I reverted the current trunk to
the old way of installing the file). Has anybody an idea of how to do
this properly/portably?

| $ install-info --version
| install-info (GNU texinfo) 4.11
|
| Copyright (C) 2007 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Properly both ways should work. Unfortunately my Linux box is being converted to a OpenBSD box so I am stuck with w32 for the moment. Meanwhile maybe use
#ifdef WINDOWS ?

It works w/o the named option w/ MinGW32. Which PLATFORM are you using?

gr.
Jerry.

--
--  Jerry van Dijk