Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling the numbers egg statically

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Compiling the numbers egg statically
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:05:38 +0100

On 10/25/07, Mark Voortman <address@hidden> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> How can I compile the numbers egg statically? I tried many things but none
> seems to work.

I have updated the egg to allow static linking. If you want to build this
yourself, consult the .setup script (numbers egg 1.802). It's not quite
perfect yet, but this should work:

csc myfile.scm -static-extensions -R numbers -X numbers

Do you just want to generate a static executable, or do you actually
deploy .c files?