Re: cross-compilation, part II - Re: [Chicken-users] cross compilation w

From: john
Subject: Re: cross-compilation, part II - Re: [Chicken-users] cross compilation with 2.7
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 23:43:53 +0000

Thanks Felix. I managed to build from the svn trunk for my Linux ARM
setup. I am having problems getting the cross Chicken running. I was
able to build it but I am not able to set the correct correct
compilers. In a previous version I specified them for the build with:

TARGET_CC=/home/john/moko/build/tmp/cross/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc
TARGET_CXX=/home/john/moko/build/tmp/cross/bin/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-g++

Incidently,

./arm-csc -cc-name reports:

arm=linux-gcc

which I guess is a meant to be 'arm-linux-gcc'.

Cheers,

John.