[Chicken-users] any body knows how to make (doc-from-wiki) work?

From: naruto canada
Subject: [Chicken-users] any body knows how to make (doc-from-wiki) work?
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 08:35:07 +0000

hi

any body knows how to make (doc-from-wiki) work?
I couldn't make it work. I've recommited 6 versions, but none of them works.
I managed to make it worked for my previous egg,
but couldn't reproduce the effect in this egg.
I've waited for two days for the wiki doc to automatically show up
like the last egg, so that I could add document for it.

Thanks.