Re: [Chicken-users] help with intermittent crash (?)

From: Rick Taube
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] help with intermittent crash (?)
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:14:12 -0600

ok I switched to the latest chicken in trunk that i compiled with debuggin like this:
        make PLATFORM=macosx DEBUGBUILD=1
        sudo make PLATFORM=maxosx install
then I ran my app with
        heap=500000
        stack=64000
        C_heap_size_is_fixed = 1;

and it didnt crashed in 15 trys. The only thing my trace showed differently is that with the new lib i tended to get FOUR minor gc messages instead of three per callback.

now i switch back to the OLD libs (doing make uninstall and then make install in the 2.731) and now i cant trigger the bug there either. ill keep trying...