Re: [Chicken-users] sx:set-button-up-cb, sx:set-button-down-cb

From: Stephan Lukits
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] sx:set-button-up-cb, sx:set-button-down-cb
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:23:09 +0100

felix winkelmann schrieb:
On Nov 29, 2007 7:58 AM, Stephan Lukits <address@hidden> wrote:
[...] How could I determine which button was pressed,
since the callback signature of

BUTTONPROC =    (lambda () ...)

does not provide an argument which tells me.

I have no idea. AFAIK, SX doesn't support this.

I don't know how reliable the following source is:

http://www.cs.su.oz.au/~cs3/libsx/draw_area.html#SetButtonDownCB

but there it seems that the button (first, second,...) and the
position is provided by libsx.

(I'm sorry for bothering but I'm just having my
 first lecture about functional programing in
 particular with scheme and I'm pretty impressed
 by its simplicity and flexibility.  Just the
 producing of stand alone apps with a ui written in
 scheme seemed until I found chicken-scheme kind a
 difficult.  But you offer actually everything I'd
 love to have making scheme my favorite language and
 I'm grateful for it.  Thanks for the job!)

best regards
Stephan