[Chicken-users] chicken lottery!

From: Alex Shinn
Subject: [Chicken-users] chicken lottery!
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 22:56:46 +0900

Ladies, gentlemen and other, we've reached 350 eggs,
which means some lucky contributor is going to be the
proud owner of their very own Chicken T-shirt!  This
time we're inviting you all to witness the choosing live.

At midnight UTC this Friday the 14th (7pm Thursday
night US Eastern Standard time, 4pm Pacific) anyone
interested should join #nethack on irc.freenode.net,
where a resident bot will be asked to make a random
die roll to determine the winner.  Based on the current
contributors from

  http://chicken.wiki.br/the-chicken-lottery

we've made the following table

  Roll #eggs  Name
  1-23  23    Ivan Raikov
 24-32   9    Arto Bendiken
 33-40   8    Tony Sidaway
 41-43   3    Will Farr
 44-46   3    Ben Kurtz
 47-49   3    Vo minh Thu
 50-52   3    Shawn Wagner
 53-54   2    Taylor Campbell
 55-56   2    Naruto Canada
 57-58   2    Mario Domenech Goulart
 59-60   2    Ivan Shmakov
 61-62   2    Alaric Blagrave Snell-Pym
    63   1    Peter Bex
    64   1    Terrence Brannon
    65   1    Hans Bulfone
    66   1    Certainty
    67   1    Thomas Chust
    68   1    Sven Hartrumpf
    69   1    Tony and Martin Sidaway
    70   1    Alex Sandro Queiroz e Silva
    71   1    Jean-Philippe Theberge
    72   1    Zbigniew
    73        *** re-roll twice! ***

Duplicates (including 73) are ignored, so at most
2 people can get a shirt.  In the event that 69 is
rolled, the joint developers Tony and Martin Sidaway
will be put into a steel cage match to fight for the
death for the right to claim the T-shirt.  Or possibly
a chicken-wire cage.

--
Alex