[Chicken-users] Re: UTF-8 support

From: Tobia Conforto
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: UTF-8 support
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:32:49 +0100

felix winkelmann wrote:
> Good idea. You could help us by adding an entry to the FAQ yourself.

Done, to the best of my knowledge...

> > Also, does anybody know whether and how is the 4th parameter of
> > (regexp) to be used?
>
> AFAIK, if the 4th parameter is true, then the regexp is treated as
> being UTF8 encoded.

Is it not automatically treated as such when I include utf8?

Can you (or anybody else) give an example of different behaviour with
the option turned on and off?  I did a couple of tests and can't see any
difference, but I admit I have yet to look at the source code.

Tobia