Re: [Chicken-users] Re: chicken lottery!

From: Terrence Brannon
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: chicken lottery!
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:46:03 -0500

On Dec 13, 2007 7:12 PM, Alex Shinn <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Dec 11, 2007 10:56 PM, Alex Shinn <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Ladies, gentlemen and other, we've reached 350 eggs,
> > which means some lucky contributor is going to be the
> > proud owner of their very own Chicken T-shirt!  This
> > time we're inviting you all to witness the choosing live.
>
> ... and the winner is Terrence Brannon, author of the
> matpack egg!

Wow! Against all odds... one lil' egg takes the cake! A few thoughts:

* I think Ivan would've had a better change of winning if his 23
numbers were evenly distributed from 1-64 instead of being clumped in
the low range... I will on sci.math about this
* I thought of giving the shirt to Ivan for his generous help on his
random egg. But then I began to think about all the help I've gotten
from Kon on the array-lib egg. And then there's people like Mario
holding the whole infrastructure together... it's like the story of
the man and the child where only one can ride the camel and it doesnt
matter whether the child or man rides, there is some criticism that
one can make.

So, if this t-shirt gets mailed then please send to:

Terrence Brannon
JP Morgan Chase
1111 Polaris Pkwy
OH1-1141