Re: [Chicken-users] Re: repository-path problem

From: Jean-Philippe Theberge
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: repository-path problem
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:53:44 -0500

 > These two do somehow not match. Very strange.

        It probably may be caused by either the file contents, but not
        the header, being corrupted (as `file', IIRC, doesn't examine
        anything but the header of the ELF file), or by the platform
        mismatch (e. g., if you try to use amd64 binary on an i386
        system.)

OK, Thanks to this I just realise that the machine I have is not what I have ordered not what is written in the specifications they have sended to me. This is sad, I will have to re-compile everything on the server instead of sftp the binaries.
I hope I will be able to got a free month or something...

Thanks for helping me anyway.

-jp