Re: [Chicken-users] Re: chicken lottery!

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: chicken lottery!
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:38:45 +0900

  Well, I am flattered by the nice thoughts, but I am already quite
content with being able to use all the eggs contributed by the Chicken
community, and I am very happy to contribute back. Though I am curious
to know why you think that evenly distributed numbers would increase
the chance of winning. Is it something particular about the random
number generator used?

   -Ivan