Re: [Chicken-users] Friendlier Chicken for Win32

From: Alex Sandro Queiroz e Silva
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Friendlier Chicken for Win32
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:18:44 -0300

Hallo,

Harri Haataja escreveu:
On 19/12/2007, Alex Sandro Queiroz e Silva <address@hidden> wrote:
     Based on my previous (program-filename) patch, I have created a
chicken dist for win32 that can be dropped anywhere. csc automatically
finds the Chicken compiler, includes and libs. This package may make the
life of first-time Chicken users easier. It is in [1].

[1] - http://www.ventonegro.org/chicken/

Sounds nice. This still requires a gcc somewhere?

    Yes, for compiled Chicken-generated C files.

Cheers,
-alex