[Chicken-users] runtime options

From: Todd Ingalls
Subject: [Chicken-users] runtime options
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 13:42:35 -0700

hi -
In an app with embedded Chicken, I would like the instance of chicken to work as if it had been passed the -:c (Forces console mode) runtime option. I was thinking i could pass this to CHICKEN_parse_command_line, but that only seems to be geared towards returning heap-, stack- and symbol-table sizes . I there some declaration or other way to get this behavior in an embedded chicken ( say, so that i could connect to it using telnet as in the remote- repl example?)

todd