[Chicken-users] Two Eggs & Repo Access

From: Ozzi
Subject: [Chicken-users] Two Eggs & Repo Access
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:08:26 -0600

I've written two eggs. Comments are appreciated.

I'd like access to the SVN repo as well, to release them. Username: ozzilee.

statvfs
-------

A simple wrapper the statvfs system call, returns a vector of filesystem information. Tested on Debian and OS X.

Exports:
statvfs

filesystem
----------

Wraps statvfs so for now Posix-only, but could be extended to work on other systems without statvfs.

Exports:
filesystem:block-size
filesystem:blocks-total
filesystem:blocks-free
filesystem:blocks-available

blocks->bytes
Takes a blocksize and a multiplier, i.e. 1000 for kilobytes.

blocks->kilobytes
Takes a blocksize and an exponent, 1 for kilobytes, 2 for megabytes. 1000-based.

blocks->kibibytes
Takes a blocksize and an exponent, 1 for kibibytes, 2 for mebibytes. 1024-based.