Re: [Chicken-users] Web applications

From: Daishi Kato
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Web applications
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:52:37 +0900

Hi,

Although it is not what you're imagining,
you might have some interests in my project.
Please have a look at the site:
http://w1.nexpiration.jp:1088/waitless/
Two points:
- the server-side code is written in Scheme.
- the server-side code is written using web browsers.

I've never used jQuery, but it looks handy.
I'll give it a try.

Best,
Daishi