Re: [Chicken-users] repository branching

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] repository branching
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 15:41:31 +0900

  Am I the only one who finds this scheme (ha!) confusing?  Is it
possible to use some Subversion trick so that a commit to a top-level
egg directory automatically does copy/commit in the latest release
branch also?  This will really help absent-minded people like myself
to make sure that new egg releases are committed to the current
Chicken release branch.

   -Ivan