Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-hosted stalin

From: Tobia Conforto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-hosted stalin
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 18:40:55 +0100

John Cowan wrote:
felix winkelmann scripsit:
Even though the [chicken-stalin] compiler is even slower than the
original one, it compiles (the compiler itself) faster.

This is indecipherable.

I was wondering too what is faster or slower than what!

Chichen compiling Stalin to C, vs. Stalin compiling Stalin to C?
Gcc compiling Chicken-compiled Stalin to executable, vs. gcc compiling Stalin-compiled Stalin to executable? Chicken-compiled Stalin compiling user code to C, vs. Stalin-compiled Stalin compiling user code to C?
I'm probably missing some combination too...

LOL

Tobia