Re: [Chicken-users] Hash table mystery

From: Jean-Philippe Theberge
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Hash table mystery
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:40:09 -0500

Zbigniew wrote:
Looks like I forgot to reply to the list.

Removing the 500 fixed the problem.  But it doesn't explain why it
works on the one machine.  Peter Bex confirmed the error correctly
occurs on multiple platforms (including x86-64 and sparc64).  If this
bothers you, I would try cleaning all remnants of Chicken off your
disk and reinstalling, possibly a newer version.

Not really a problem as the right version (without the number) work on both machine...

Just dont know why I put this number there in the first place, but this is really my own problem :-)

Thanks again!

-jp

On Jan 24, 2008 1:04 PM, Jean-Philippe Theberge