[Chicken-users] Imlib2 egg question

From: William Ramsay
Subject: [Chicken-users] Imlib2 egg question
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:40:06 -0500

Hi,

I'm using the Imlib2.egg to save icons with a small drawing program I'm writing. If I create an icon that is completely filled with color, everything works fine. But if I only draw pixels in part of the icon, leaving the rest transparent, the icon is saved completely messed up. What do I need to do to tell the imlib image that I want to have part of it transparent? I thought it was a transparent image that was created with imlib:create.

Bill