Re: [Chicken-users] can not coerce inexact literal - coerced inexact lit

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] can not coerce inexact literal - coerced inexact literal - benchmarks game
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:12:45 +0900

Hello,

  The fasta benchmark is using some syntactic extensions that are
defined in mzScheme, but not in Chicken. I have submitted a corrected
version on the bug tracker of the language benchmarks project. Also,
could you please use the following command to build the Chicken files:

   csc -O2 -o file file.scm

I think at least some of the problems are caused by the use of the
-benchmark-mode option.

   -Ivan