Re: [Chicken-users] Re: A few questions

From: John Cowan
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: A few questions
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:07:31 -0500

Scripsi:

> See SRFI 8, which Chicken implements and which is designed to make
> receiving multiple values very easy.

SRFI-11 (which provides let-values and let*-values) and SRFI-71 (which nicely
extends let and let*) are more advanced solutions to this problem: there
don't seem to be Chicken implementations, though.

--
John  Cowan  http://ccil.org/~cowan   address@hidden
'My young friend, if you do not now, immediately and instantly, pull