Re: [Chicken-users] opengl egg does not appear to compile under Chicken

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] opengl egg does not appear to compile under Chicken 3.0.0
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:03:16 +0900

Hello, Drake,

   You can give the -v option to chicken-setup to get verbose output,
which might give you an idea about what could be going wrong:

      sudo chicken-setup -v opengl

   I am able to build the opengl egg on my Debian Etch system with
Chicken 2.732, 2.741 and 3.0.0. I suspect that in your case, you do
not have the opengl development packages installed. Could you try
installing the following packages:

     sudo apt-get install mesa-common-dev libgl1-mesa-dev \
          libglu1-mesa-dev

Then try chicken-setup opengl again and let me know if that works for
you.

   -Ivan