Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite

From: Matthew Flatt
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:02:04 -0700

JFYI, PLT Scheme is in the midst of a similar documentation overhaul.
Depending on what you think about the current intermediate state, you
might see things you want to do or things that you want to avoid.

We're taking the "docs source live with the library sources" approach.
We haven't yet tried to put documentation inside the source, much,
though that's an expected future step.

New docs (work in progress):

  http://docs.plt-scheme.org/

Follow the "Scribble" link to get more information on the doc system.

Follow the first link in the main body of the Scribble doc to see what
scribbled documentation source looks like.

Matthew