Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation

From: raymond medeiros
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:35:09 -0500

basically i was thinking about exactly what rdoc does ( i haven't used mole ) look at rdoc. but then adding the ability to generate wiki code and import it into the svn wiki, and also the ability to generate various formats like pdf's,
html etc...

another idea was, in your egg:

myegg.wiki

which would contain the wiki page, and get imported into svn wiki.
that way the maintainer has local control over the document,
but it gets automatically imported into the wiki.  so you can
edit it with VIM or EMACS check it in, and when the egg gets
built it updates the appropriate wiki page, entering a new
revision using the committers credentials.

just my $0.02 in Au