Re: [Chicken-users] proposed change to http-client

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] proposed change to http-client
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 06:56:49 -0800 (PST)

its in the repo at
 https://galinha.ucpel.tche.br/svn/chicken-eggs/release/3/http/trunk
or should be at least.
and if youre using chicken v3, it should be avilable via regular
chicken-setup within an hour or so, i think.

-elf

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008, Daishi Kato wrote:

Well, of cource we can remain keyword args.
In any case, since we are changing the signature,
we can't care about the backward compatibility with more than two args.

Where can I look at the new code?
I tried to svn up now, only giving me of version 2.1.

--daishi

At Wed, 13 Feb 2008 06:13:43 -0800 (PST),