Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite

From: Leonardo Valeri Manera
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 23:28:36 +0100

Sorry to interrupt this rather high-level discussion on semantics and
stuffs with another of my pedestrian concerns, but when you do all
this wonderful work, could you be a little more specific as to what
license the eggs are under?

For 98% I can tell from looking inside the doc page, but for a few of
the older ones I'm left wondering whether you mean version 1, 2 or
what when it says (L)GPL under "license"... for example 'make'... is
that LGPL-1 or what...

Ideally, the license info in the main eggs unlimited page would
include the GPL version.

No, this is not purely because of laziness on my part :)

Cheers,
Leo