Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Comprehensive documentation rewrite
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 22:26:25 -0800 (PST)

actually, at least by my understanding, GPL in this case is particularly interesting legally. while the 'do linked GPL libs make the linked programs
derivative works' question is still unknown, this is an instance of GPL'ed
libs being linked in only explicitly by the user.... so when one uses the
GPLed code, does it make that instance of chicken GPLed?

-elf