Re: [Chicken-users] Idea feedback

From: john
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Idea feedback
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 13:16:55 +0000

I use an s-expression based protocol description similar to ASN.1 and
then binary encode the values of that in a bit unaligned way. It is
not a generic serialization of s-expressions like the s11n egg. I am
very interested though in all kinds of ways of binary encoding high
level protocol descriptions.

Regards,

John.

[snip]