Re: [Chicken-users] Egg Atom/RSS feed.

From: Leonardo Valeri Manera
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Egg Atom/RSS feed.
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:50:26 +0100

On 15 Feb 2008 17:27:29 -0200, Mario Domenech Goulart
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Felix: if you don't want to touch post-commit, I can periodically run
>  a feed-generator script on galinha (e.g., daily).  Would that be ok,
>  Leonardo?
>
>  Maybe a kludge like the following could be a start (`format-feed'
>  should actually xmlize the data).

I'll take whatever you're giving, for 2 reasons:

1) I'd have no clue what to do anyway, so with what authority am I
gonna go yay/nay?
2) I'd imagine more people than gentoo ebuild maintainers will be
interested in it, so I've no right to decide for everyone else in any
case.

So, yeah, go for it :D

Cheers,
Leo