Re: [Chicken-users] domain query

From: Ozzi
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] domain query
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:58:00 -0600

I'll cast my ballot for chickenscheme as well.

Elf wrote:

as it comes around time to do my yearly domain registrations (not involving
chicken), i happened to notice that many chicken-based domain names are
not currently taken, like chickenscheme.org/net/com, chicken-scheme.org/net/com,
schemechicken.org/net/com, etc etc etc.

two questions:

a) do a majority of people want Yet Another set of domains for chicken?
b) if a, what does the majority want to register?

-elf