Re: [Chicken-users] Re: YADT: yet another documentation thread

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: YADT: yet another documentation thread
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 15:13:38 -0800 (PST)

heh, my serious trajectory was ... gw-basic (bleh!), logo, lpc, c, c++, scheme,
prolog, scheme, java, scheme, lisp, scheme, scheme, scheme... (feel free to sing this to monty python's spam song, or to the 4-2-1 problem
if youd rather...)

... and my job is also (unfortunately) mostly c++ based. but im trying to convince em that scheme is better, as always :)

-elf