Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:37:49 +0900

  Well, I've been thinking about it, and perhaps it will be sufficient
to have a tool that translates from eggdoc to wiki syntax along the
lines of the following example. I would like to have fixed section
names and some code in the wiki that checks that all of the required
sections are present in the page. Also, it is not clear to me how to
convert eggdoc procedure, macro, and symbol-table formatting elements
to wiki format.

== Name
digraph

== Description
Directed graph in adjacency list format

== Author

== History

* Version 1.1 ...
* Version 1.0 Initial release

== Requires

[dyn-vector.html|dyn-vector]

== Usage
<code>(require-extension digraph)</code>

== Download
[digraph.egg|digraph.egg]

== Documentation

The digraph library is an implementation of a directed graph, where
the edges are stored as adjacency lists.

=== Directed graph procedures

The digraph object is created by procedure <code>make-digraph</code>,
which is the only user-visible procedure defined in this egg:

; Procedure: <code>make-digraph:: NAME INFO [NODE-LIST [SUCC-LIST [PRED-LIST]]]
-> SELECTOR</code>

 The returned selector procedure can take one of the following arguments:

     ; Describe name:   returns the graph name (string or symbol)
     ; describe info:  returns the graph metadata (arbitrary type)

== Examples
<pre>
;; example adapted from graph example in the Boost library documentation
(require-extension srfi-1)
(require-extension digraph)
(define g (make-digraph 'depgraph "dependency graph"))
</pre>

== License