Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 05:17:14 -0800

> <proc> and <macro> look good.  The wiki pages use either
>  '''procedure:''' (proc a b)          or
>  [procedure] (proc a b)
>
> depending on the author, so the rendering is up to you.

Alright.  I suppose I'll highlight the procedure name and make sure it
gets typeset in monospaced font, as:

[procedure] {{('''proc''' a b)}}

Based on your description, param, read, record and signature sound
worth supporting as well.

(My secret plan is to eventually sneak in support for some
<implementation>...</implementation> tags along with the <examples>
and perhaps <test> tags and then reorganize some of my eggs as wiki
pages from which the scm files are generated, but please don't tell
anyone!)

Alejo, Literate Programming Fan
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/