Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation

From: Jim Ursetto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 01:09:39 -0600

On 2/19/08, Jim Ursetto <address@hidden> wrote:
> <signature type="string">doctype:xhtml-1.0-strict</signature>

Thinking about this a little more, it strikes me that
"definition" or "def" is probably a better tag than "signature".
So:

<def type="string">doctype:xhtml-1.0-strict</def>

for unusual definitions we don't provide a built-in tag for.

You could really replace every definition tag like this, e.g.
<def type="macro">(receive args expr body)</def>

however, I think providing a few specific tags like we
discussed looks nicer.  I'll leave the verdict on that
to the group.