Re: [Chicken-users] aliases in the wiki

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] aliases in the wiki
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:06:00 -0800

> Here is how I do it:
>
> $ ln -s 'stream-ext#stream-xcons' stream-xcons
> $ svn add stream-xcons
> $ svn ci -m "Creating link for procedure stream-xcons"

While this will continue to work, I think what I'll do is, once I have
the <procedure> and similar tags in place, use this information to
populate a database of where in the wiki symbols are documented so
that any accesses to http://chicken.wiki.br/X, where X does not
correspond to an existing page (or symlink, as described above) and
there's a <procedure> or similar tag describing X in at least one wiki
page Y, gets redirected to the location in Y where X is rendered.

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/