Re: [Chicken-users] process-wait on pid returned by process

From: Alejandro Forero Cuervo
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] process-wait on pid returned by process
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:10:37 -0800

> Are these both "close-output-port"? (I guess this is a typo)

Oops, yes, sorry, that was a typo in my example.  Though, hmm,
shouldn't Chicken throw an error in that case?

> closing both input and output ports will automatically do the
> process-wait for you.

Ahh, OK.  That looks good.

What happens of the port doesn't get explicitly closed by me but
instead gets garbage collected?  Or should I always make sure to close
them?

Alejo.
http://azul.freaks-unidos.net/