Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-users vs chicken-hackers

From: Vincent Manis
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] chicken-users vs chicken-hackers
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:05:25 -0800

On 2008 Feb 25, at 17:19, Jeremy Sydik wrote:

+1 -- There's no reason -hackers couldn't be brought back if the need arose, right?

--Jeremy

On Feb 25, 2008, at 7:08 PM, Ivan Raikov wrote:

Cross-posting is quite annoying, I agree. Either we should
discourage cross-posting, or not use Chicken-Hackers. I don't think
that the two lists are so high-volume that merging would be an issue.

+1 here too. -- v