Re: [Chicken-users] What's the current version of eggs?

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] What's the current version of eggs?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:14:03 +0100

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:58 AM, Alejandro Forero Cuervo
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there a way to tell what are the current versions available for the
>  eggs?
>
>  I notice that http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/ now
>  acts as a redirect to the wiki, but I also notice that on the wiki the
>  version numbers for the eggs seem to be absent.

Not all eggs have externally visible version information (only the
"tagged" eggs), so this is currently not available. You can fetch
the repository file to get at least timestamps:

http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/eggs/3/repository