Re: [Chicken-users] Vim syntax file for svnwiki

From: Tobia Conforto
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Vim syntax file for svnwiki
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:57:29 +0100

Elf wrote:
i have a mostly working set of mods for vim 7.0 for scheme syntax, if you want em... i dont know what the current version of vim is and if theyre back compat though.

Sure, post them here

We should join our efforts and work on a single Vim script-set for Chicken!

As for compatibility, I suppose Vim 7.0 is widespread enough now (it's been around for 2 years, it's in Debian Etch and everything) to be taken as a base requirement.

Tobia