[Chicken-users] Re: postgresql: support for query parameters

From: Graham Fawcett
Subject: [Chicken-users] Re: postgresql: support for query parameters
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:40:52 -0500

On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 2:43 AM, felix winkelmann <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 3:47 AM, Graham Fawcett
>
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> >  Felix, I believe that Johannes is no longer maintaining the postgresql
>  >  egg. I would be happy to maintain it if no one objects.
>
>  Cool, that would be very helpful. I suggest you note that in
>  the postgreql docs and take the opportunity to convert the
>  html into wiki syntax... :-)

Great! Yes, I'll do that.

If anyone is using the postgresql egg and wants to offer ideas,
feature requests, etc., please let me know. Perhaps we could add a
'feature requests' section to the wiki page as well: I'm not sure if
the wiki has a page-watching feature, but I'll set up a way to monitor
it if we don't.

Graham