Re: [Chicken-users] google summer of code

From: Elf
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] google summer of code
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 07:25:53 -0800 (PST)

gtk bindings are almost done :)  thats mostly copying gruntwork.

suggestions:
1) chicken itself: adding flow analysis (ambitious students!)
2) spiffy: get spiffy to production quality. plugins for spiffy. 3) smtpd: mailer daemon in chicken (we have almost all the libs necessary
          already, but its a good and easy-to-sell useful item)
4) messaging api: (probably of particular interest to google, as their
                  unix support for things like google talk is essentially
                  nonexistant) interface between jabber, irc, aim, the various
                  voip protocols or semiprotocols, etc.
we have a tonne of web projects and web-related projects.  how about a browser?
sell em on safety.  worst thing that can happen is a crash... no sploits.

-elf